Multi-sports hall lighting
At the heart of community life, multi-sport halls are regularly used for all kinds of sports, from volleyball to gymnastics and basketball, as well as social activities. As schools, local clubs and associations regularly use these facilities, the lighting must meet the needs of the different events taking place, ensuring safety and comfort.
Our LED lighting solutions for multi-sports halls:
- deliver a bright, glare-free white light to guarantee safety and high visual comfort so people can fully immerse themselves in the activities taking place;
- provide performance in the long term thanks to the long life of LEDs and robust materials that resist vibrations and shocks from balls travelling at high-speed;
- enable the lighting levels to be easily adapted to different events taking place in separate parts of the hall with the Schréder ITERRA control system and create dynamic lightshows for entertainment value during games and social events;
- generate energy savings of up to 75% and minimise maintenance interventions and costs;
- ensure a fast return of investment.
Depending on your infrastructure and competition level, we can provide various lighting solutions to meet the needs of your multi-sports halls and grounds.
Lighting multi-sports halls
|INDU FLOOD GEN2 3|
|Class I||Class II||Class III|
|Illuminance||750 lux||500 lux||200 lux|
|Floodlights per side||12||8||4|
Consult our lighting guide for more information.