BEKA Schréder is excited to announce the launch of the new compact addition to the popular LED floodlight range, the OMNIBLAST-E Midi.
The OMNIBLAST-E Midi is the ideal tool for sports venues and other large area applications that require a lighting solution with the highest efficiency and flexibility to adapt to the different lighting needs.
Available in a Midi and Maxi variant, the OMNIBLAST-E offers an alternative with proven benefits for traditional fixtures fitted with 250W to 2000W HID lamps. The OMNIBLAST-E meets various lighting applications, ranging from general area lighting to recreational sports lighting up to professional broadcasting requirements, matching the horizontal and vertical lighting levels respectively. A modular concept of optical units means that 1, 2 or 3 modules can be mounted on a similar bracket arrangement to offer the utmost versatility, providing light distributions and lumen packages perfectly adapted to the specifications of the area to be lit.
The OMNIBLAST-E guarantees a perfect glare control, a high colour rendering index (CRI) and meets the required television lighting consistency index (TLCI), as well as providing flicker-free lighting. The OMNIBLAST-E is available with cool white LEDs (5700K) or neutral white LEDs (4000K) to meet various sports specifications offering either static or dynamic effects.
Key advantages of the OMNIblast-E include:
- Manufactured in South Africa
- Cost-effective and efficient solution to maximise energy and maintenance savings
- Marine grade, high-pressure die-cast aluminium housing
- Designed for easy technology upgrade (FutureProof)
- Meeting international sport federation lighting regulations
- Flexibility: modular approach for high-power applications (one to one replacement for up to 2000W HID lamps)
- Compliant with UHD/HD/4K broadcast and super slow motion replays (flicker-free)
- Instant switch on/off (static) – dynamic optional setting to create dramatic or theatrical effects
- Inclination angle adjustable on-site
- Surge protection 10kV/10kA
Please follow the link to view more information on the OMNIBLAST-E.
For further enquiries, contact Grant Combrink at 011 238 0000 or g.combrink [at] beka-schreder.co.za