We are excited to announce that our LEDLUME XP Range is now complete! We have added a fourth size to the range, namely the LEDLUME XP 4. The range now comprises of the LEDLUME XP 1, XP 2, XP 3 and XP 4.
The LEDLUME XP is now available in four sizes, offering the ultimate flexibility and versatility. The different sizes enable the LEDLUME XP to provide the most appropriate solution for each application with only the necessary amount of raw materials needed. They also ensure that the LEDLUME XP is ideal for a wide range of lighting requirements, from bicycle paths to interchanges, with a coherent design and technical consistency.
The LEDLUME XP offers optimised photometrical performance with a minimum total cost of ownership. It provides customers with the ideal tool to generate energy savings, improve lighting levels and reduce maintenance costs. The great variety of high-performance optics optimises the photometric distribution for each specific application to achieve minimum energy consumption.
The LEDLUME XP range takes advantage of the latest photometric innovations. It uses the new LensoFlex®4 photometric engine, which has been developed around the ideas of performance, compactness, versatility and standardisation.
The luminaire design is based on a three-compartment concept, consisting of an LED engine, power supply and spigot compartment. This allows for easy installation without the risk of jeopardizing the IP integrity of the luminaire. Furthermore, the hinging concept allows the easy replacement of the LED engine in case of future upgrades or maintenance.
The LEDLUME XP offers flexible combinations of LED modules, a choice of currents and dimming options to further maximise energy savings and provide the most cost-effective solution.
Key advantages of the LEDLUME XP range include:
- Designed and manufactured in South Africa (SADC Class S > 87% local manufacture)
- Designed to operate LED light sources of up to 265W in an ambient temperature (Tq) environment of up to 25˚C, without reducing the useful lifetime of 100 000 hours, at a lumen depreciation of not more than 5% (L95B10)
- New generation of LensoFlex®4 photometric engine, providing maximum spacings for compliance with SANS 10098 road lighting classification, while maintaining comfort and safety
- Marine grade, high-pressure die-cast aluminium housing
- Maximised savings in energy (more than 70% possible) and maintenance costs
- Designed for easy technology upgrade (FutureProof)
- Easy to install
- Unsurpassed light uniformity
- Surge protection 10kV/10kA
Whether used for highmast lighting, roads, residential streets, security lighting or for general area lighting, the LEDLUME XP range offers the ideal LED lighting solution.
For further enquiries, contact Grant Combrink at 011 238 0000 or g.combrink [at] beka-schreder.co.za