BEKA Schréder is excited to announce the launch of the ECOBAY, an LED lowbay and highbay lighting range with a high return on investment.
The ECOBAY is the ideal luminaire for lighting industrial facilities at optimized light levels. It delivers the best solution for lowbay and highbay applications.
The ECOBAY offers substantial energy savings, high performance and is able to operate at high ambient temperatures. It will meet all your expectations in a valued investment. Available with four typical lumen packages and various light distributions, the ECOBAY is perfectly suited for multiple indoor lighting applications.
The ECOBAY not only lowers your initial investment. It maximises it by providing a comfortable environment for your staff while limiting energy consumption to what is absolutely necessary. Thanks to its reliable performance, low dust accumulation and no need for relamping and regular maintenance, the ECOBAY is the luminaire of choice.
Key advantages of the ECOBAY include:
- Designed and manufactured in South Africa
- Available with a clear glass or polycarbonate protector or with an opaque polycarbonate protector
- Highly efficient and energy saving (replaces up to 400W HID light sources)
- Very flexible: Available for lowbay or highbay applications
- Available with optional IP 66 rated connectors
- Optimised heatsink design by means of vertical ribs for heat dissipation for up to 210W
- Anti-rotation fixation possible
- Designed to operate LED light sources of up to 210W in an ambient temperature (Tq) environment of at least 25°C, without reducing the useful lifetime of up to 100 000 hours, at a lumen depreciation of not more than 30% (L70)
- Ta of up to 45°C
- Long lifetime and low maintenance, no lamp replacement for more than 10 years
- Various optical solutions available
- Suitable for very low Unified Glare Rating (UGR) requirements
- Flicker-free lighting
Whether used for illuminating industrial halls, warehouses, assembly lines, retails areas, service stations or sport areas, the ECOBAY offers the ideal LED lighting solution.
For further enquiries, contact Grant Combrink at 011 238 0000 or g.combrink [at] beka-schreder.co.za