Compact yet powerful, light yet robust, affordable yet highly efficient, the ZIYA range provides the fastest return on investment in road and area lighting.
The ZIYA range offers a superior lumen/watt ratio to deliver a high-performing, energy-efficient lighting solution at an affordable price for various landscapes, including pedestrian zones, streets, roads and car parks.
The ZIYA range comprises of the ZIYA-1 and ZIYA-2 with aluminium housing, and the ZIYA-E with calcium-filled Polypropylene housing. The range incorporates a universal side-entry mounting for 42mm diameter spigots. Precise on-site setting is facilitated through an incorporated inclination system. Built to withstand high ambient temperatures and vandalism (IK 10) and with a high Ingress Protection level (IP 65), the ZIYA range provides a sustainable performance over time.
The ZIYA range is the ideal tool to shorten the payback time of an LED lighting installation and to provide the best return on investment.
Key advantages of the ZIYA range include:
- Designed and manufactured in South Africa
- Designed to replace conventional HID and CFL streetlight luminaires
- Provides energy savings of up to 70%
- Quick and easy installation
- No lamp or component replacements for more than 10 years
- Unsurpassed light uniformity
- Sustainable and robust materials
- No ingress of dust and moisture into the LED and controller compartment - IP 65
- Vandal-resistant - IK 10
- Surge protection 10kV/10kA
Whether used for urban and residential streets, roads and motorways, car parks, squares and pedestrian areas, or bike and pedestrian paths, the ZIYA range offers the ideal LED lighting solution.
For further enquiries, contact Grant Combrink at 011 238 0000 or g.combrink [at] beka-schreder.co.za.